Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Albies Treasure Chest

Yesterday, we did 10 trips thru the Albies check stands, Here is what we got:
36 cans of Pringles
10 jars Skippy Natural Peanut Butter
16 Bottles of All Laundry detergent 32 loads ea.
18 bottles of Wishbone dressing
10 1.5qt cartons of Breyers ice cream
30 pkgs. Lipton/Knorr rice and pasta Side dish
9 bags of Fresh Express Salad
2 jars Best Foods Mayo
18 jars Ragu Spag sauce
2 pkgs. Nature Valley granola clusters
3 bottles Dawn dish liquid
3 pkgs. Stayfree pads
4 pkgs. Carefree panty shields
1 pkg OB tampons

My OOP was $22.22 I also bought 15 TNT Sunday papers at Walmart to get many of these q's so that brings my OOP to $37.22 Still pretty good, I think.
I will be going back for more this week. I can't be done, I still have coupons! ROTFLOL!!!

5 comments:

  1. Brenda,

    I up and started a BLOG to try and track my deals. Here is the address: http://trishfiggers.blogspot.com/ so, come on by and say, "Hi"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda,

    Do you buy 10+ papers every Sunday? Do you find these kinds of deals every week or do the really good deals cycle?

    I have much to learn.

    BTW, I shared my BLOG with the ladies from church and they are getting excited, too!

    You have blessed us all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish,
    I don't usually buy 10+ papers but this is an exceptional deal 15/30 so I bought 15. I have been couponing for about 8 months and have seen 4 or 5 of these really good deals. So, yes, they do cycle. I usually wish, 3 weeks down the road, that I had bought more papers but you can always order q's on line for the things you really want if you know in advance. Also, there are no q inserts in the paper on holiday weekends so no point in buying them. Glad to know you are having fun with it.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda,

    Check out fruitundressed.com for coupons and a little laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My next question is this: How did you know this great sale was coming? I can't seem to get a peek at this week's ad until the day it starts. Do Albie's sales run Sun - Sat so you're already looking at the ad or something? Ours run Wed - Tues.

    Thanks!

    BTW, I've lost your email address. Could you send me a quick note so we can be in direct contact again? thefiggers@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete