Thursday, June 18, 2009

Albies deal of the week

Albies is advertising a ConAgra buy $25 get $10 OYNO deal, not a lot that I am interested in except that I am out of ketchup and have been looking for free ketchup for a while now. We've been substituting free bbq sauce for sometime. Anyway, no, I am not going to buy $25 worth of ketchup but I am working on a large deal with orville redenbacher popcorn and a bit of ketchup thrown in. Albies also has a deal on Ball Park franks, Hillshire Farms, and Sara Lee buy 5 items get $5 instantly. And HF links free wyb coke products, there are tearpad q's out for free pop (any kind , any size) wyb 2 OR popcorn so, I will get some of that too.
Also, I ordered q's off ebay yesterday for $1/1 eskimo pie treats. These are 2/$5 and get $4 OYNO when you buy any 4. Rumor has it doublers will be out again this weekend so here is how I will get those for free: 4 @2.5 = $10 - 4 q's -3 dbls= $3 OOP and get back $4 OYNO. These will roll so as long as I throw in a $1 filler, say 1 dzn eggs on sale for .99 it will be just fine to pay with this cat, rinse and repeat!
Some other ideas for using doublers this week:
$1 ea. Darigold flavored milk 12oz (I think) q is $1/2 so dbld, = 2 free.
No nonsense trouser socks 1.99 $1off q dbld = free
Kellogg's cereal @1.99 wyb 3 $1 q dbld = free for 3 (also if you still have free egg tearpad wyb 2 kelloggs throw in 2 dzn with this deal as the q is good to $2)
Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce is 2.19 $1/1 q dbld = .19ea

Hope you all have a good week, I will publish my list and totals after I get home on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment