Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Well today is the last day of the Safeway Living Well campaign. I have had such fun with this one, it is hard to believe, but I am sure there will be another like it along in a few weeks. I still have a few more runs to do but I have so much in my cupboards, freezers, and garage, I surely will not get thru it all any time soon. The kids would like to see some more Capri Sun and they are good cheap fillers so I will use up those q's. I think I will pick up some more diapers, since they are so cheap. The chinet lunch plates are a Money Maker so I will get a few more stacks of those, I still have a few more Electrasol q's so will throw in a couple of those. I just have to laugh at the irony of getting all this dishwasher detergent and free paper plates. I love it. If any of you got anything, I would love to hear about it. Have a great day! Blessings, ~Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Brenda for sharing these good deals. Life was a little hectic this month, but hopefully I'll have more time to take advantage of these in the future!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete