Monday, April 20, 2009

Deal of the Week

Good Afternoon,

Here is the deal I am doing this week. Ball Park franks are B1G1 at Safeway until Wednesday some of the varieties are participating in the Living Well $10 back when you spend $30. Some of the angus varieties have blue $1off peelies. It is a little tricky but I bought 12 packages of all angus beef franks for about $1. Here is the deal, you must buy 6 packages of the Angus Beef Franks Original (ABFO) and then 6 packages that have peelies on them. Also, you must buy one other participating item, I bought kraft mac n cheese @ .59 this is just a filler item to get you over the $30 mark. Then I scanned the packages alternating with ABFO first then the other variety one by one until all were scanned. I did it this way because every other variety comes up as 0 and only the ABFO count toward the Living Well deal. So here is the math $4.99 * 12=59.88 + .59 = 60.47 - 29.96 (B1G1) - $6 peelies = 24.51 - $10 Living Well On your next order coupon = 14.51 for 12 packages of Angus Beef Franks that's about $1.20 per package! I went to uscan and used the $1/2 catalina coupon (cat) that printed when I scanned my first package. We also used some other coupons that we had and some OYNO cats from previous purchases so our total came to 53 cents! The checker couldn't believe it! Jerry said, "Well, I guess we've got to pay for something!" Then when it printed the next $10 OYNO cat the checker just shook his head....

These are good hot dogs, they freeze well and are gluten free according to Celiac.com, (they do contain corn and MSG for those who need to avoid such things).

The UPC for the ABFO is 5450010137 make sure to take this number with you to compare and get the correct packages.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Hope this helps someone,
Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog name Mrs. Ng!

    Thanks for the coupon deal alerts, they are wonderful!

    -Sarah H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! My wonderful awesome beautiful daughter Melissa came up with the name! Isn't she just the sweetest thing ever!








    PS if you haven't guessed this is Melissa.... lol :)

    ReplyDelete